Friday, June 9, 2017

Reading With Danielle | An Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Danielle, welcome to my brand new book blog. This post is just going to be an introduction to me and what you might end up seeing if you choose to stick around! I'm new to the book blog world, so if you have any criticisms, comments, suggestions, or recommendations of blogs to check out, I'd love to hear about it. I'm really just winging it at this point.

But anyway, I'm twenty-one years old and going into my senior year in college. I'm studying children's literature and hope to go into publishing once I graduate. I also really want to be an author and am currently working on a series called The Magically Gifted. Currently, I'm working in a library and loving it!

Bookwise, I'm pretty strictly YA. I do stray into middle-grade and adult, but the bulk of what I read is young adult. Particularly, young adult fantasy. I'm very much a fantasy person. My favorite books include: Harry Potter (obviously), Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, The Raven Cycle, Carry On, Fangirl, Fablehaven, and ACOMAF. Victoria Schwab is my all-time favorite author, as well.

I'm pretty active on Goodreads if you'd like to follow me there, and I also have a mostly bookish Instagram if you're into that kind of thing.

I have high hopes for this blog. I absolutely love reading and have no one, really, to talk to about the stuff I read, so hopefully this will give me a place to do that. Hopefully, there will be a lot of reviews and Top 5 Wednesdays and maybe even some fun tags! I'll have to start looking at other book blogs to see what else people normally post and get some ideas.

That's all I have for you for now! I hope you'll stick around :) Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment