Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Most Read Authors | Reading With Danielle

So I sort of fell off blogging mid-Booktubeathon... Oops. Just let it be known that I did read seven books in seven days and completed six of the challenges!

But anyway, I just watched JessetheReader's video on his most read authors and it made me curious as to how many books I've read by the same authors and who has the most- did that even make sense? No? Oh well, I think you know what I mean.

So anyway, here's my list of my most read authors, as well as the books I've read by them!

#5: Sarah J. Maas
I love how Sarah write Fae, so naturally I've read most of her books! I don't think I'm going to finish Throne of Glass because I really don't wanna read a book about Chaol (:p), but oh well. I've loved all of her other books! That means I've read nine books by Sarah. They are:

  1. Throne of Glass series (5 books)
  2. The Assassin's Blade (1 book)
  3. A Court of Thorns and Roses series (3 books)
#4: Victoria Schwab
Victoria is my all-time favorite author! I've read just about everything she's written and loved it all. I cannot wait for more of her books to come out- ugh I just love her!! I've read nine books by her and they are:
  1. A Darker Shade of Magic series (3 books)
  2. The Archived series (2 books)
  3. Vicious series (1 book)
  4. This Savage Song series (2 books)
  5. The Near Witch (1 book)


#3: Cassandra Clare

So, I'm not a huge fan of Cassandra anymore (though I adore the Shadowhunters TV show), but she did write some books that I loved (at the time) and any way you look at it, I've read a lot of her books. I won't be reading any more, but I've read a lot already! I've read thirteen books by her. Those books are:

  1. The Mortal Instruments series (6 books)
  2. The Infernal Devices series (3 books)
  3. The Dark Artifices series (2 books)
  4. The Iron Trial series (2 books)


#2: Rick Riordan
I love Rick's books, mostly because he's the one who gave me the love of my life (Percy Jackson), so it's no surprise he's on this list. I've read fifteen books by him, which is almost all of his middle grade books! The ones I've read are:

  1. Percy Jackson series (5 books)
  2. The Heroes of Olympus series (5 books)
  3. The Demigod Files (1 book)
  4. Trials of Apollo series (2 books)
  5. Magnus Chase series (2 books)
#1 Brandon Mull
Brandon Mull is my second favorite author of all time and the author of one of my favorite series of all time. Lucky for me, he's written a lot and I've read every novel he's ever put out. I've read sixteen books of his! The ones I've read are:
  1. Fablehaven series (5 books)
  2. Candy Shop War series (2 books)
  3. Beyonders series (3 books)
  4. Five Kingdoms series (4 books)
  5. Spirit Animals (1 book)
  6. Dragonwatch series (1 book)
To be honest, I'm just happy that both of my favorite authors managed to make in on this list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment